Saturday, October 13, 2007







On Thursday morning, I was required to drink 2-15oz bottles of Barium Sulfate Suspension before I went for the Scans. Although it had a scent of citrus, it didn't taste like it. When I got the the office, they told me I would also have an IV for "Contrast". The Scans might have taken 10 minutes and it went pretty smooth. The interesting thing is when they release the contrast into the IV as you feel like you've walking into a giant oven but only for a minute or so. The tech told me the Dr. would have instant access to the scan (and chest x-rays) and I should expect to hear back within 24-48 hours. I did call the Dr's office (2 times) to see if they had reviewed the scans and have yet to hearback. I have a follow up appointment on Wednesday afternoon and we hope to hear back before that visit.

Attached are a few photos of the girls:

  • Briley's First Day of 7th grade
  • Photo of Briley and Addison after we returned from the CU football game
  • Addison goofing around

No comments: