Saturday, October 13, 2007

New shoes for Addison




Earlier this week, GG (My mom-Stands for Grandma Gayle) came over with a new pair of shoes for Addison. As you can see in the photo, they are adorable shoes for a little girl and Addy took to them right away. We just can't thank GG enough as they have quickly become Addy's favorite pair of shoes and I am sure that Cousin Evan's parents also love his pair. I have included a video below and maybe you will understand why her school asked that she not wear them again.....

All you grandparents, if you need to know where to get these because you want to get back at your children, contact Gayle as I'm sure she will be glad to help.

Although I know this has nothing to do with my current healt, I wanted to share with everyone as it does not all need to be bad news.

Sam

4 comments:

Mike Gregg said...

Thanks for the photos and the video! The kids look like they're having fun. Great shoes! Our dogs would love a pair for themselves! :-)

Gayle Carrigan said...

Well at least you let her keep them! Heather & David just politely said they were not Evan's style. So, now that I have a pair to return, we can let Addy pick out another pair. Just remember when you hear that squeek, it means that she is around and you don't have to look for her.

GG

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! (GG) I think they are super-duper!! haha

Jules

Anonymous said...

As if Evan does not make ENOUGH noise without the shoes! Back to Colorado they went...thanks anyways GG!